lördag 14 maj 2011


What is happening?
Everything is spinning around, bubbling.
I don't even recognize the voices of my own brothers,
but I hear the other ones' voices everywhere I turn.
So take a walk,
but watch out for the wolfs.
If you try to feed them, they will take your entire hand.
But the blue one isn't inside.
He is hiding in the green grass with spots of yellow on the outside.
Only the ones with yellow eyes dare to walk inside.
So watch out.

I think he has been caught by the dreamcatcher.
The dreamchaser, dreamhunter, dreamstealer, dreamkiller.
But they let him go.
You say the blue wolf ran through the dreamcatcher, straight pass me,
but that can not be.
You can't walk through the holes of a dreamcatcher because it ain't got any.
A dreamcatcher can only go through you, taking pieces of you with it.
But don't panic,
the dreamcatcher only appears in red spotted light.

Those knives looked really appealing,
but they didn't hurt as much as I thought they would.
Heartrender.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Comments, remarks, assaults?