söndag 28 augusti 2011

You Give Me Hope!


Okay, so right now I'm looking (or more likely trying to look for) some cool movies that might help but I really can't find them anywhere! It's so annoying. One of them is "Letters to God" (don't get me wrong, I'm accually not that superreligious, but anyway) it's nowhere to be seen. I think I'm going mad!!!! No, but still!
Oh well. Last night was fun, and.... interesting. Sat up all night long playing "Risk" with some friends. It was so awesome feeling like one of the guys again! And I think I almost won. Almost.
Well, YAY anyway. I'll keep on looking. For the movie and that goddamn trainstation that's hiding from me!

Things are finally starting to get better, starting to feel a little bit fine. Even though I feel like some kind of insect sucking up everybodys joy, getting better while they get sader, I must admit it feels kind of good to feel fine. But it is accually not my fault people around me are going down at the moment, and even though that hurts both me and them going down only means you're given the chance to get back up again!

"You give me hope in-spite of everything.
You show me love even with so much pain. So I'll take this life and live like I was given another try."

Ryan Kirkland

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Comments, remarks, assaults?