söndag 10 april 2011


Okay, so it didn't work out this time, but it's fine (and this time I mean it). I mean, it could have gone better but I guess I only have myself (and maybe the terrible weather before) to blame. But I'm still proud, I mean not everybody has the guts to go through with it. And the weather was wonderful, really warm and sunny, so, "vi hade iallafall tur med vädret!" ;D
+ We met 3 really cool guys. Their voices was really awesome and they we're really nice to hang out with, about 25 years old, and I think it went really well for 2 of them, so I'm happy for them.
So after all this was an experience of a lifetime and it was so worth all the ours waiting, even though I didn't make it. But you know what they say: What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
So finally "Känn ingen sorg för mig Göteborg!!!"
Thanks to everybody.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Comments, remarks, assaults?